An admirably clear-sighted and rational reaction to the usual media hype demanding that any new Man U player, whatever his nationality or playing position should be seen as:
(a) The New George Best;
(b) vital for England;
(c) the best thing since sliced bread (where are you, John Curtis??) and
(d) Oh, just the dog’s bollocks, honestly.
This is a blog I shall be following with interest from now onwards.
- 2,740,321 hits
#LLUUE Blog Archive
- Top, TOP performance from Kilch 👌 twitter.com/samlufc15/stat…#LLUUE 12 hours ago
- If we can just beat Ipswich Town, we'll be top of the League when the world ends :-) fb.me/2nKxMAzfJ#LLUUE 12 hours ago
- @bklion32 Silly Billy.#LLUUE 12 hours ago
- @bklion32 No, Billy. You're not getting it. I refuse to explain this to you, for the same reason I'd refuse to expl… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…#LLUUE 12 hours ago
- @bklion32 You keep plugging away with the only game you've got Billy & reassuring yourself that you're winning. You… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…#LLUUE 12 hours ago
#LLUUE Top Posts & Pages
Marching On Together